NALSAR warmly extends its invitation for participation in the 12th NALSAR Justice Bodh Raj Sawhny Memorial Moot Court Competition. It is scheduled to be held from 12-14th October, 2018 in collaboration with the Bodh Raj Sawhny Memorial Trust (BRSMT), and Eastern Book Company (EBC) and SCC Online as Knowledge Partners.
The moot strives to further interest in the field of Constitutional Law. The Competition will be held at NALSAR University of Law, ‘Justice City’, Shameerpet, Hyderabad. We request institutions to kindly confirm participation by September 12, 2018.
The Moot shall be judged by esteemed lawyers involved in the practice of Constitutional Law from across the country and judicial clerks from the Supreme Court of India. Further, there shall be practitioners from Tax Law to share their expertise in exploring the legal nuances of the problem with the Teams.
1. Winning Team: The winning team will receive a trophy and prize worth Rs. 30,000/- and one-year access cards to SCC Online Web Edition worth Rs. 22,000/- each to all team members.
2. Runner Up Team Award: The runners up team will receive atrophy and prize worth Rs. 20,000/- and one-year access cards to EBC Learning worth Rs. 5,000/- each to all team members.
3. Best Oralist shall receive a trophy and prize worth Rs. 7,500/-
4. Second Best Oralist shall receive prize worth Rs. 5,000/-
5. The team with the Best Memorials will receive a trophy and prize worth Rs. 7,500/-
6. Best Researcher will receive prize worth Rs. 5,000/-
7. All teams qualifying the Memorial Elimination Round shall receive one-month access to the SCC online Web Edition worth Rs. 999/- each.
Attached herewith is the Proposition, Rules, Schedule and the Registration Form. Further the teams are also requested to fill up this google form for registration.
For further clarifications please feel free to contact Moot Court Committee
NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad at firstname.lastname@example.org.